2024 Community Webinar Series
Our 2024 webinar series is designed specifically to support people with musculoskeletal conditions.
This year we will cover seven different topics, to be presented by various leading health professionals and academics.
Topics include –
- Diagnosis and management of psoriatic arthritis
- Working well with your healthcare provider
- Understanding and managing thumb arthritis
- Diagnosis and management of axial spondyloarthritis
- The role of the microbiome in a person’s health
- The importance of exercise and physical activity for osteoarthritis – How to go about it.
- What is Sjogren’s disease and how is it managed?
Our FREE community webinars are a great way for you to hear from experts about these conditions/issues and how to manage them. You’ll get practical, up-to-date information, tips and strategies to help you manage your conditions effectively.
Have you checked out our series before?
We have a huge list of interesting webinars from 2022-2023 which can be viewed for FREE! We try and cover a range of topics from specific conditions to ways to manage day–to–day. Check them out here.
New to webinars?
They’re so easy and so convenient. You can watch a webinar in the comfort of your own home or at the local library – basically wherever you have access to a computer or tablet and the internet.