Community Webinar Series
Our 2023 webinar series is designed specifically to support people with musculoskeletal conditions. The series will cover seven different topics and will be presented by various leading health professionals and academics relevant to each topic.
Topics include –
- Anxiety and depression linked to chronic pain
- Getting a good night’s sleep
- Diagnosis and management of rheumatoid arthritis
- Understanding complex regional pain syndrome
- Diagnosis and lifestyle management of hip/knee osteoarthritis
- What can you do about neck pain?
- Medicinal cannabis for musculoskeletal conditions and chronic pain: an update
Our FREE community webinars are a great way for you to hear from experts about these conditions/issues and how to manage them. You’ll get practical, up-to-date information, tips and strategies to help you manage your conditions effectively.
Have you checked out our series before?
We have a huge list of interesting webinars from 2021 and 2022 with links to the FREE recordings! We try and cover a range of topics from specific conditions to ways to manage day–to–day. Check them out here.
New to webinars?
They’re so easy and so convenient. You can watch a webinar in the comfort of your own home or at the local library – basically wherever you have access to a computer or tablet and the internet. Watch our step by step guide to taking part in a webinar.