Peanut butter granola
Time: 20-30 mins
Serving: 2-3 serves
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup peanut butter (any version)
- ½ cup coconut oil/vegetable oil
- ¼ cup chia seed/pumpkin seed
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 150 C.
- Prepare a baking tray with baking paper, reserved to use.
- Mix the oats and chia seed in a big bowl, reserved to use.
- Put peanut butter, coconut oil, and honey into the small saucepan.
- Under low heat, stir evenly until it becomes smooth and turns to softer texture.
- Cool down and move away from the heat.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into the bowl with oat and chia seed, add a pinch of salt.
- Mix with a fork, until most of the oat and chia seed become clusters.
- Transfer oat clusters and remaining to the baking tray.
- Toast for 10 minutes under 150 C.
- Cool down and ready to serve.
- The remained granola can be stored in an air-tight container for 3-4 days.
Granola can be served with yoghurt and topped up with fruits (e.g. blueberries, strawberries)